While many gins are distilled to be served without lemon, lime or other garnish, a gin and tonic without ice is quite distasteful. A negroni without ice is sacrilege. Our 2 litre double walled copper ice bucket will take ample ice for an evening of sundowners. With its snug fitting lid that zips securely closed, all our rollover tests to date have left the boot of the car dry.
And it doesn't have to be kept purely for outdoor use, in the winter it looks just as good in the house as it does in the garden.
- 24oz British water resistant canvas
- Oak bark tanned Devon leather strapping
- Brass YKK double zip closure
- Lustrous copper double walled bucket with silicon seal on lid
- Size: height 19cm x diameter 17cm; 2 litre capacity
- Weight: 1.65kg